Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hannush, Drew Hannush

Getting the Boss look
As I get ready for a Saturday night out, I am reminded of a day when I was 5 years old and begged my mother for a three-piece suit.

Times have changed and for most of my life I have owned a single inexpensive suit.  For someone who loves to get dressed up in ties, that may seem astonishing, but finally, this year I treated myself to a Hugo Boss experience.  Yes, all that James Bond watching finally caught up with me.

The funny part of it is that I thought I knew how to wear a suit until I bought a really nice one.  Now I'm finding all sorts of advice on how you should wear your finely tailored suit...


My friend Paul has been giving me some advice, but YouTube has also been a big help.  While I don't agree with 100% of this video...I'd say its a pretty good overview...for those thinking of stepping up their wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment